The Choice Between Internet and Intranet

Approximately 1% of the global population was utilizing the internet in 1995. Today users comprise 49% with a steady pace of about 8% annually being added. About 75% of internet users are distributed among just 20 nations, and nearly 180 countries represent the remaining 25%. Internet / intranet… Internet The Internet represents a community of various […]

Are You Getting the Right Internet Speed? – How to Check?

If much of your business depends on your internet connection, then it is likely you are dependent on the right kind of speed to send and receive information related to your business.  With too many gadgets and applications drawing on the connection, your efficiency is impacted. it is therefor important you find an efficient way to properly test the speed […]